Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-31-2019, 01:44 AM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmihno View Post
It will not change to horizontal when put on its side.
Which one is "It"? The Forma? The Oasis? The Forma does switch when rotated between horizontal and vertical orientation. As far as I am aware, the Oasis 2 only rotates when turned 180 degrees to move the buttons from one side to the other.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:05 AM   #17
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Which one is "It"? The Forma? The Oasis? The Forma does switch when rotated between horizontal and vertical orientation. As far as I am aware, the Oasis 2 only rotates when turned 180 degrees to move the buttons from one side to the other.
The Oasis 2 has landscape orientation, but it won't auto switch from portrait to landscape. You have to manually change the orientation in the page settings. With the Oasis it is easy and possible to lay in bed, for example, on your side and read in portrait mode.

ETA: In landscape mode the Oasis will also auto switch from buttons up or down when rotated 180 degrees.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 04-02-2019 at 04:10 AM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert