Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-17-2019, 12:51 AM   #16
FraPe
Enthusiast
FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-300, PRS-950 and Archos 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeluck View Post
How did you fit the mod in the original case? Can you post a photo?
Unfortunately I did not took a photo. As already mentioned the deassembling is not trivial so I would need to do this again to get an image. There are no disassembling videos at Youtube for PRS-950 but there are some for PRS-650 and the general method is the same. I was not able to found the issue I had in one of these videos. Maybe this is because of the firmware release.
I used exact the battery model that was already mentioned in the thread:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cameron-Sin...frcectupt=true

It has exactly the size as the original and fits perfectly into the bay of the device. The resistor I used is really very small so this has no effect on the overall size and fit.

Last edited by FraPe; 04-17-2019 at 12:56 AM.
FraPe is offline   Reply With Quote