Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-23-2019, 01:03 PM   #1
pldta
pldta began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO H2O 2
file name (pdf) or title in koreader

Hello,

I am a new user of koreader and I wonder if it is possible to have the file name when I am reading a pdf.

Thank you
pldta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:02 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
The header that you can enable in an epub comes from the cr3 engine, so it is not part of the way PDFs are displayed. If someone wanted to make a "Header" plug-in for PDFs it should be possible, it could even be made so you could "roll your own" header.
You could open a feature request at the project on Github

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote