Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-09-2019, 06:00 PM   #1
tesseractcat
Enthusiast
tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kindle Voyage
Is it possible to change the menu font?

I'm having a great time with KOReader so far, and I was wondering if it was possible to change the menu font. I don't have any difficulty changing the book font, but I don't see any option to change the UI/menu font. Is there a file I can replace? Currently I'm using version v2019.02-180-g2536cc2_2019-03-08 on a Kobo Glo HD.
tesseractcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 06:10 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
frontend/ui/font.lua should be the place to look for that kind of tweak .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 06:27 PM   #3
tesseractcat
Enthusiast
tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!tesseractcat rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kindle Voyage
Thanks! Tweaking the fonts in that file worked .
tesseractcat is offline   Reply With Quote