Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Jimmyy
Jimmyy began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700
Smile Hello World, From Mexico!

I just registered today, But have been keeping track on some discussion for a while. I purchased my first Ebook reader yesterday, I went with the PRS-700. I hope to receive it sometime next week. Took a while to save up for this, but I hope it works out for me as I intend.

Talk to you guys later. g'bye!

-Jimm
Jimmyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyy View Post
I just registered today, But have been keeping track on some discussion for a while. I purchased my first Ebook reader yesterday, I went with the PRS-700. I hope to receive it sometime next week. Took a while to save up for this, but I hope it works out for me as I intend.

Talk to you guys later. g'bye!

-Jimm
Hello, Jimm, and welcome to MobileRead.

Enjoy the forums, and your new reader.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jimm and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Welcome Jimmyy!
I know what u mean I had to save for 3 months to get it. I could not justify it in my budget as a need, so i saved for it and made it a treat... AND BOY WHAT A TREAT!
Is it the same price in mexico or did u buy it somehwere else?
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #5
Jimmyy
Jimmyy began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700
Talking

Thanks for the welcome Messages!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
Welcome Jimmyy!
I know what u mean I had to save for 3 months to get it. I could not justify it in my budget as a need, so i saved for it and made it a treat... AND BOY WHAT A TREAT!
Is it the same price in mexico or did u buy it somehwere else?
I got it off Amazon. I don't think Sony has brought the Reader to Mexico yet - haven't really looked. I guess there is little to no market; not many people have such an interest for readings or arts in general. But if it were to be imported, my guess is the price would suffer a 1.5% increase - as do most imported tech stuff. I was hopping for a Kindle 2 international launch/support or at least a cheaper non-wireless version, but that has not been the case. So I do hope I did enough research for this device to do my bidding XD. I can't wait for it to arrive!

Thanks again. See you around.
Jimmyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert