Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-21-2016, 04:27 PM   #1
Brovig
Brovig began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Plugins Missing from Toolbar

I have a few plugins installed and they show up on the toolbar when I open Calibre. But as soon as I connect my eReader (Kobo), the plugins vanish from the toolbar. What am I missing?!
Brovig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 04:52 PM   #2
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brovig View Post
I have a few plugins installed and they show up on the toolbar when I open Calibre. But as soon as I connect my eReader (Kobo), the plugins vanish from the toolbar. What am I missing?!
There are several distinct toolbars in calibre. Calibre switches between them depending on various conditions. If you check Preferences > Toolbars you'll find that there are 3 toolbars along with 2 menubars and 3 context menus.

You need to add the desired plugin icons to both the "Main Toolbar" (visible when no device is selected) and the "Main Toolbar when device is selected" if they are appropriate for use under both conditions.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:26 PM   #3
Brovig
Brovig began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Perfect! Many thanks for your help!
Brovig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:05 AM   #4
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
--------
sorry wrong thread

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 06-04-2016 at 08:34 AM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plugins, toolbar