Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 08-10-2023, 01:19 PM   #1
lmsanch
lmsanch began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE
Help with importing and conversion?

I am new to Calibre. I am using a Mac with OS Sonoma 14.0, these are my settings:
  • calibre 6.24 for mac
  • kindle reader 1.40.1 for mac
  • DeDRM 10.0.3
  • KFX (from KFX Input) 2.3.0
I am trying to convert a book from my Kindle library to PDF, and although I can load the book from the AZW file in the kindle container to calibre, I cant open it (it is listed as KXV-ZIP file). If I try to convert it, I get this:
"This book is locked by DRM"
Any feedback? Don't know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks
lmsanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 01:55 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I think I already answered this question in the Amazon Kindle forum.

You may run into some issues with running a MacOS beta which will not be looked at until the release.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
drm, kindle