Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
CABITSS
CABITSS began at the beginning.

Device: amazonkindle
Custom Recipe

Hi I need help to create a custom recipe for the 'The Toronto Star' - thestar.com
I have a AmazonKindle and use Calibre as my desktop software.
Thanks
CABITSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi cabitss, i'm going to move this thread to the calibre forum, where i think you'll get more help. welcome to the forum ! i'm sure someone can answer your question.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2009, 08:37 AM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome CABITSS,

The Toronto Star has RSS feeds for its various sections, which means that you can easily create a recipe in Calibre following the instructions posted here.

If you have problems, please post your recipe-in-progress in this thread with a description of the problem(s) you're having.

Once you have a nice recipe, please post it for the benefit of others.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
CABITSS
CABITSS began at the beginning.

Device: amazonkindle
Thank you both for your quick reply.
Hi Zelda, thanks for redirecting the thread to the right forum.
Hi GRiker, Yes I did try following the instruction posted, but was not successful.
CABITSS is offline   Reply With Quote