Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-29-2017, 06:13 AM   #6061
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Geekmaster inspired the perfect caption for this mysterious photo.

"No! I'm not Batman. I'm Batman's Grandfather!"
Is that an actual period photo WT Sharpe?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 07:48 AM   #6062
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I have no idea where that photo originated. I saw, I liked, I grabbed.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:42 PM   #6063
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
I have no idea where that photo originated. I saw, I liked, I grabbed.
Oh, hell. And here, I was certain it was YOU. :-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 05:47 PM   #6064
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Oh, hell. And here, I was certain it was YOU. :-)

Hitch
😊 I AM Batman, but that's not me. 😉

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 04-29-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:11 PM   #6065
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
😊 I AM Batman, but that's not me. 😉

Oh, right, the facial shrub should have been a tell. :-)

Hitch
Old 04-29-2017, 06:14 PM   #6066
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Oh, right, the facial shrub should have been a tell. :-)

Hitch
I thought of the fact that it's clearly not a coffee mug in a mask.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 07:54 PM   #6067
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
�� I AM Batman, but that's not me. ��

He reminds me a bit of grandpa John Puddicombe (a relation of mine through my paternal grandma's side) though grandpa John didn't wear a cowl to my knowledge. lol. He had a rather full beard in the picture I've seen and was in a similar pose.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:59 AM   #6068
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

May the 4th is no match for a Galaxy Class starship!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	weapons firing.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	407.5 KB
ID:	156516  

Last edited by Dylrob; 05-04-2017 at 05:02 AM.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:48 PM   #6069
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Corrupt-A-Topic (anymore off-topic and it would be on-topic)

The original Enterprise was built in Tidewater, Virginia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2374.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	219.4 KB
ID:	156533

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-08-2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:20 AM   #6070
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

The argument is frequently heard that "real" book lovers love them for their smell. Most people I see reading on printed pages are reading paperbacks. Do paperbacks smell all that great?
Old 05-25-2017, 02:27 AM   #6071
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

It just dawned on me that I have been a member of this forum for almost 11 years.
Old 05-27-2017, 01:44 AM   #6072
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Old 05-27-2017, 01:09 PM   #6073
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Born in the USA.

Every time I see someone walking on the left side of the aisle, I wonder, "Are we in England?"

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-28-2017 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:48 PM   #6074
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Would a dog that is half pug and half poodle be a puddle?
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:07 PM   #6075
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Would a dog that is half pug and half poodle be a puddle?
Isn't that a goodle?

Hitch

Tags
man boobs, skippy the bush kangaroo, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness