Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-15-2015, 09:14 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One
Selling Kobo Mini with Black case

I've decided to sell my Kobo Mini, along with the case (not Kobo's case) that I purchased to go with it. I own the white Kobo Mini. The case is black.

I found that I just don't use it as much as I thought I would.

If anyone is interested, I'll take it with me to the United States when I go there during the Christmas Holiday.

Both Reader and cover are in mint condition (to borrow a word used in the hobby of coin collecting) and both work perfectly.

I'm asking $50.00 for both together as one unit (negotiable), or a trade-in of 2 Jazz SACD CDs (depends on what you have). You, of course, pay the shipping (unless we have a trade).

PM me and let me know if you're interested, and I'll bring it along with me to my country - The United States of America.

P.S.: PHOTOS TO FOLLOW SOON.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-15-2015 at 09:18 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 06:28 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now lowered to $40

OR

1 SACD (Super Audio Compact Disc) CD. Jazz only.

Will negotiate.
Advert
Old 11-18-2015, 08:35 PM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Does the Mini have lights like the PW? Pictures?
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:53 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
No lighting on the Kobo Mini.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:50 AM   #5
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Thanks I pass.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2015, 05:01 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Does the Mini have lights like the PW? Pictures?

The mini is not front lit. (Is that what you mean?)

Sorry, I've been so busy, that I haven't had time for photos. I'll try to get those up later today or tomorrow.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:22 AM   #7
robby_
robby_ began at the beginning.

Device: (Broken) PRS-900
Hi I just made an account. Are you still able to ship it in America and would you take $20 for it?
robby_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:50 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby_ View Post
Hi I just made an account. Are you still able to ship it in America and would you take $20 for it?

Unfortunately, the Kobo Mini has developed a fading screen issue, so I'm withdrawing it. (This is one of the reasons I brought back my Pockebook 360 from my recent trip to the USA.)

The Kobo Mini is still for sale, but be advised that the screen has faded out almost completely.

Too, when this was working, I had planned to bring it back to the USA, but when the screen started acting up, I decided to just leave it here in Peru (which is where I am now, since my holiday season is now over).

What I am attempting to say is that the cost would be too prohibitive to ship anywhere outside of Peru, and considering that the unit is now defective, I can't imagine that anyone would want it.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:16 PM   #9
robby_
robby_ began at the beginning.

Device: (Broken) PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Unfortunately, the Kobo Mini has developed a fading screen issue, so I'm withdrawing it. (This is one of the reasons I brought back my Pockebook 360 from my recent trip to the USA.)

The Kobo Mini is still for sale, but be advised that the screen has faded out almost completely.

Too, when this was working, I had planned to bring it back to the USA, but when the screen started acting up, I decided to just leave it here in Peru (which is where I am now, since my holiday season is now over).

What I am attempting to say is that the cost would be too prohibitive to ship anywhere outside of Peru, and considering that the unit is now defective, I can't imagine that anyone would want it.
i'm sorry to hear that, but appreciate your honesty about the screen problem.

i'll have to read some reviews to see if this is something that happens a lot with these. i guess there's no market for small e-ink readers -- nobody makes them anymore.
robby_ is offline   Reply With Quote