Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-23-2018, 02:59 PM   #1876
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I clicked on the link, and on one subsequent button. Got the $3 credit (it said). They then take you to a page of applicable books. But I only see 17 books that it is applicable to? That's not a very good deal; none of them appeal to me.

Spoiler:

The Sculthorpe Murder (The Detective Lavender Mysteries Book 3)
$4.99
4.6 out of 5 stars 506

Take Down (The Billy Cunningham Series Book 1)
$3.99
4.3 out of 5 stars 542

Bad Action (The Billy Cunningham Series Book 2)May 10, 2016
$5.99
4.4 out of 5 stars 120

A Land Divided (The Blood of Kings Book 1)
$3.99
4 out of 5 stars 69

The Traitor's Story
$4.99
4.2 out of 5 stars 895

Rebellion's Forge (The Blood of Kings Book 3)
$4.99
4.3 out of 5 stars 18

A Death in Sweden
$5.49
4.2 out of 5 stars 3,034

The Teller
$3.99
3.8 out of 5 stars 600

A Cold War
$5.49
4.3 out of 5 stars 314

Eighty Million Eyes (87th Precinct Mysteries)
$3.99
4.4 out of 5 stars 69

The Gordonston Ladies Dog Walking Club
$3.99
3.6 out of 5 stars 770

The Body Departed
$3.99
4.2 out of 5 stars 382

The Crying Girl
$3.99
3.6 out of 5 stars 126

Pago Pago Tango (Jungle Beat Mystery Book 1)
$3.99
3.9 out of 5 stars 227

Fire Knife Dancing (Jungle Beat Mystery Book 2)
$3.99
4.1 out of 5 stars 83

Blood Jungle Ballet (Jungle Beat Mystery Book 4)
$3.99
4.1 out of 5 stars 30

The Dead Don't Dance (Jungle Beat Mystery Book 3)
$3.99
4.3 out of 5 stars 44
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:13 PM   #1877
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I clicked on the link, and on one subsequent button. Got the $3 credit (it said). They then take you to a page of applicable books. But I only see 17 books that it is applicable to? That's not a very good deal; none of them appeal to me.

Spoiler:

The Sculthorpe Murder (The Detective Lavender Mysteries Book 3)
$4.99
4.6 out of 5 stars 506

Take Down (The Billy Cunningham Series Book 1)
$3.99
4.3 out of 5 stars 542

Bad Action (The Billy Cunningham Series Book 2)May 10, 2016
$5.99
4.4 out of 5 stars 120

A Land Divided (The Blood of Kings Book 1)
$3.99
4 out of 5 stars 69

The Traitor's Story
$4.99
4.2 out of 5 stars 895

Rebellion's Forge (The Blood of Kings Book 3)
$4.99
4.3 out of 5 stars 18

A Death in Sweden
$5.49
4.2 out of 5 stars 3,034

The Teller
$3.99
3.8 out of 5 stars 600

A Cold War
$5.49
4.3 out of 5 stars 314

Eighty Million Eyes (87th Precinct Mysteries)
$3.99
4.4 out of 5 stars 69

The Gordonston Ladies Dog Walking Club
$3.99
3.6 out of 5 stars 770

The Body Departed
$3.99
4.2 out of 5 stars 382

The Crying Girl
$3.99
3.6 out of 5 stars 126

Pago Pago Tango (Jungle Beat Mystery Book 1)
$3.99
3.9 out of 5 stars 227

Fire Knife Dancing (Jungle Beat Mystery Book 2)
$3.99
4.1 out of 5 stars 83

Blood Jungle Ballet (Jungle Beat Mystery Book 4)
$3.99
4.1 out of 5 stars 30

The Dead Don't Dance (Jungle Beat Mystery Book 3)
$3.99
4.3 out of 5 stars 44

Sorry did not see the books before coming here to post.

I don't know if it will happen but in the past I have waited a day or two and books have been added.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:22 PM   #1878
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Oh, I'm not complaining about YOU!! I appreciate the link!

I'm just disappointed in Amazon. But I'll check back later.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:29 PM   #1879
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Oh, I'm not complaining about YOU!! I appreciate the link!

I'm just disappointed in Amazon. But I'll check back later.
lol I think most of us are always disappointed in Amazon about something
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:34 PM   #1880
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
A Talent for Murder by Andrew Wilson is £0.99 at Amazon UK today.

Quote:
Agatha Christie, in London to visit her literary agent, boards a train, preoccupied and flustered in the knowledge that her husband Archie is having an affair. She feels a light touch on her back, causing her to lose her balance, then a sense of someone pulling her to safety from the rush of the incoming train. So begins a terrifying sequence of events. Her rescuer is no guardian angel; rather, he is a blackmailer of the most insidious, manipulative kind. Agatha must use every ounce of her cleverness and resourcefulness to thwart an adversary determined to exploit her genius for murder to kill on his behalf.

'Wilson not only knows his subject but he deftly moves the tale away from mere literary ventriloquism and into darker territory. Great fun, too’ Observer

'The queen of crime is the central character in this audacious mystery, which reinvents the story of her mysterious disappearance with thrilling results' Guardian
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:19 PM   #1881
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Six titles in the Captain Heimrich series by Richard and Frances Lockridge have dropped to $2.99 at Kindle US. I've not liked this series as much as the Lockridge's cozier Mr. & Mrs. North series, but still am happy to see these in e-book.

Titles are:
  • Burnt Offering
  • Stand Up and Die
  • Death and the Gentle Bull
  • Death by Association
  • Show Red for Danger
  • Accent on Murder
link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?se...price-asc-rank
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:07 PM   #1882
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.rhari79 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: H2O, Oasis; N96ML
Dan Brown: Origin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhari79 View Post
I just got it in India for just 68 Rs.
Dan Brown's Origin shows up again at an extremely low price now.
Just Rs 39 this time :

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01LXCD7FU

The price in the US seems a bit deceptive.
I could see prices of 5.22$ and 13.89$.

Certainly an amazing bargain, at least in India.
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:11 PM   #1883
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Most of Ellis Peters' Brother Cadfael series are $2.99 right now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=i...qid=1521947512

I've seen some of the titles on sale for this price before, this is the first time I've noticed virtually the whole series on sale.

Last edited by Alohamora; 03-24-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:34 PM   #1884
GA Russell
Calgary wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 8, 4 and jetBook Lite
The Science Fiction Crime Megapack - 55 cents
https://www.amazon.com/Science-Ficti...dp/B06Y6M1TCX/
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 02:48 AM   #1885
rbruce1314
Groupie
rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Xgody tablet, LG G3 (Android), moon+reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
A Talent for Murder by Andrew Wilson is £0.99 at Amazon UK today.
Not for me it wasn't!! Amazon UK helpfully produced a price of £3.99 when I clicked on your link . . . . .
rbruce1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:44 AM   #1886
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbruce1314 View Post
Not for me it wasn't!! Amazon UK helpfully produced a price of £3.99 when I clicked on your link . . . . .
I posted yesterday. A bit late, but I didn't notice until 5pm.

"Keep in mind, most freebies last only for a day or two, so grab them fast!"

Kindle daily deals only last a day. Sorry you missed this one.
Old 03-25-2018, 03:46 AM   #1887
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Pulse by Felix Francis is just £0.99 today at Amazon UK.

This is the latest (September 2017) 'Dick Francis' novel written by his son, Felix Francis.
Old 03-25-2018, 04:00 AM   #1888
rbruce1314
Groupie
rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Xgody tablet, LG G3 (Android), moon+reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I posted yesterday. A bit late, but I didn't notice until 5pm.

"Keep in mind, most freebies last only for a day or two, so grab them fast!"

Kindle daily deals only last a day. Sorry you missed this one.
Not your fault, boss!! Early to bed, early (sometimes TOO early )to rise, that's me. Must have ended bang on midnight - or did the clocks changing do anything
rbruce1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 05:51 PM   #1889
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Shock Wave is the 13th in the Dirk Pitt series by Clive Cussler. It has dropped to $1.99 at Kindle and Kobo US.

Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/Shock-Wave-Cl...dp/B074DSMGK1/
Kobo US: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/shock-wave-13

Spoiler:
Quote:
A SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

'Cussler is hard to beat' Daily Mail

The thirteenth adrenaline-filled Dirk Pitt classic from multi-million-copy king of the adventure novel, Clive Cussler.

A hundred and forty years after a British ship wrecks on the way to an Australian penal colony and the survivors discover diamonds on the tropical island where they wash up, Maeve Fletcher, one of their descendants, is stranded on an island in Antarctica with a party of passengers after their cruise ship seemingly abandons them.

Dirk Pitt, on an expedition to find the source of a deadly plague that is killing dolphins and seals in the Weddell Sea, finds Maeve and the passengers and rescues them from death. When Pitt later uncovers the cause of the plague, he discovers that Maeve's father, Arthur Dorsett, and her two sisters are responsible because of their diamond-mining technology. A deadly race develops to stop Dorsett from continuing his murderous mining operations and to head off a disaster that will kill millions. Pitt's struggle to foil Dorsett's ruthless plan to destroy the market for diamonds and thus gain a monopoly of his own takes him from harrowing adventures off the west coast of Canada to being cast adrift in the Tasman Sea.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:17 PM   #1890
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
City of Endless Night by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child is $4.99 today at all retailers. This is their latest published only two months ago.

https://play.google.com/store/books/...d=-3NFDgAAQBAJ
Fbone is online now   Reply With Quote