Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-17-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
Orfax
Orfax began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 302
cannot turn pages back

Hi, I own PB 302 - and noticed, that i cannot turn pages back when in reflow mode in pdf - on the contrary when trying to turn back it tunrs page forward. When i tried fbreader180 - it also is not able to turn pages back. The only way to do so is by means of virtual keyboard. I dont know whether it is caused by new firmware - 15.2. - i noticed it later.
Can anybody help me?
Orfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orfax View Post
Hi, I own PB 302 - and noticed, that i cannot turn pages back when in reflow mode in pdf - on the contrary when trying to turn back it tunrs page forward. When i tried fbreader180 - it also is not able to turn pages back. The only way to do so is by means of virtual keyboard. I dont know whether it is caused by new firmware - 15.2. - i noticed it later.
Can anybody help me?
Yes, it is one of the few bugs that still survive in 15.2, may be even be caused by 15.2, if I remember right. Sorry.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2010, 05:35 AM   #3
Orfax
Orfax began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 302
Bad luck, thx. I hope new firmware will be released soon.
Orfax is offline   Reply With Quote