Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #1
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Can I return a book purchased directly through my Kindle?

Reciently I purchased the dictionary merriam-websters spanish-english, and whith my surprised, I note that dictionary not works whith english-spanish, so I don´t use it.

Can I return it to amazon somehow?

greetings
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
You can contact Kindle Customer Service and request a refund. They will remove it from your Kindle and your Kindle account.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You can contact Kindle Customer Service and request a refund. They will remove it from your Kindle and your Kindle account.
You can also request this on amazon.com. The refund email notification is pretty instantaneous (less than an hour the time I did it), though it may take longer to post to your account.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:27 AM   #4
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the answer, yesterday send a e-mail to amazon, waiting for response.

greetings.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:53 AM   #5
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
let us know if you need anything else
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #6
rmm200
Groupie
rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-600
My word - a digital media store that actually gives refunds. The usual response is more like "The book we sent you does not match the Title? Gee that is tough - no refunds on EBooks".

Way to go Amazon!

Robert
rmm200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:22 AM   #7
ersott
Evangelist

Finally they refund my money, great service...
Old 04-30-2010, 08:34 AM   #8
ersott
Evangelist

What disaster, I buy this dictionary

http://www.amazon.com/English-Spanis...30563&sr=1-104

and whith my suprise, I find that is only a laaarge list whit english word and their corresponding meaning.

I can´t use it like principal dictionary and don´t work whit pop-up window.

it´s eventually unusable for me.

Do you know any good dictionary english-spanish that functioning with pop-up windows?