Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 02:52 PM   #16
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Thank you, your Extreme Pandaness! I'll just go and get the arrangements started.
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:53 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
:scribblescribble:

What?

Oh, c'mon, Steve! Look at how cute he is! What could possible go wrong?

I mean, look: It says right here that there will be no zit popping videos or trips to the Fairy Princess website.

Just a little crowning ceremony and a party put on by Montsnmags International.
hey well in that case, you're right, what could possibly go wrong ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #18
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I mean if Queen Zee endorses it...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:57 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I mean if Queen Zee endorses it...
"endorse" might be a tiny bit stronger than i had in mind, but ok.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #20
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Mr. Pshrynk, Sir, i can't think of a worthier royal figurehead for the pandaborg. i think you should accept the job.
you never know when things might come back to haunt you. Even on the same page.
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hey, it's your funer-- er, ah, ceremony. Have fun. I'll just be waaay over there, behind the random-frequency-cycling force field.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

note to self : self, possibly start doing crossword puzzles or something, to improve short-term memory.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #23
pshrynk

Do I get a backpack to carry all this stuff?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #24
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

I'm keeping my eye on that Mr I'm-so-clever Jordan.

Right! Just step this way and we'll be ready in a flash! Hold onto this Orb of Smiting, the Vorpal Toenail Clipper of Extreme Unction, the Staff of Going Forth and Staffing Things, and the Holy Hand Grenada. Let me put onthe Bib of Wonders and the Ear Clip of Listening to Really Good Stuff. There you are, now just stand there until you get your cue!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #25
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
note to self : self, possibly start doing crossword puzzles or something, to improve short-term memory.
It's all that flying around... it's making the blood flow to your...

ah...

Anyway, maybe you should land.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #26
pshrynk

dang those temporal rifts!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #27
pshrynk

And this wheezy five year old back up laptop that the Pandorg Flunky has to use!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:08 PM   #28
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

We do the best we can, sir.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #29
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

(Setting aural dampers to maximum pulse-load diffusion)

(Powering up emergency escape quantum-shift belt buckle)

(Adjusting belt buckle to relieve tightness)

(Putting down the third creme blintz)
Old 08-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #30
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm askeert!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness