Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #1
prconnor
prconnor began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 7 Home Tablet
Rooted Nook & Pageturner allows seamless sync of book location across devices

Hello,

I have rooted Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight, a rooted Nook Color and an Android phone. The desired end state had always been to make all the devices be on the same page of all the books that I am reading. For the Nook Color and my phone this is not difficult. I struggled with the NST because Eclair does not run most apps that perform this function. Since I greatly prefer to read on the NST this was quite an obstacle.

I have marvelous success with Pageturner, but only when using this developmental version that is referenced in this forum.

Since I struggled so many times getting other products to perform this function I thought others might find it useful.
prconnor is offline   Reply With Quote