Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
graboluk
graboluk began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Which root packages allow to use Apps2SD

I'm more and more annoyed with the listview feature in rupor's AMR (see my previous post) and I'd like to reroot my PRS-T1.

Does anyone know if there's another rooting package (apart from rupor's AMR) in which Apps2SD works (perhaps after using rupor's Apps2SD package) but listview behaviour is unmodified?
graboluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
rupor
meat popsicle
rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindles, Pixels, iPads
Apps2SD is completely independent from AMR - it will work with any root package (providing proper firmware version and enough space on /system partition).
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2012, 07:49 AM   #3
graboluk
graboluk began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Thanks. Let me just confirm that after rooting with boroda's root package and increasing the number of inodes on system partition (as per wiki) the rupor's Apps2SD installed correctly and no-refresh mode works as it should.

I'm already missing some features from your package (most notably auo-collection mod). It would be great if at some point you decide to make the listview-mod optional..

Last edited by graboluk; 08-06-2012 at 07:52 AM.
graboluk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apps2sd, root, rupor