Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 12-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
[SOLVED] Rooted T1. FBreader keeps opening same book over and over [SOLVED]

On my rooted T1, if I open a book, say, Star Trek Dark Matter with FBreader, then back out to the home screen (The default Sony home app) and open another book, say, Ender's game, it opens Star Trek Dark Matter instead. It is frustrating. I am thinking it has something to do with the way the Sony home app "hooks" into the FBreader app. Anyone else have the same issue? (All my books are in epub format)

Last edited by tayseidel; 12-31-2011 at 01:41 AM.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
Nevermind, this has since been fixed by using the Alternate Homescreen app developed by mrspaceman. As I suspected, the hooks that the default Sony Homescreen app uses doesn't handle opening books in different reader apps very well, other than the default sony reader app which was designed to work with the default Sony Homescreen app anyway.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert