Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
apropos
apropos began at the beginning.

Device: none
Aldiko

I've worked out a decent enough system to get my ebooks to Aldiko on my android device. I understand Calibre and Aldiko don't run together smoothly (yet?).
My question is: Can Aldiko be set to delete the original ebook file when it imports it into its own file system?

As it is, when I import an ebook, I end up with two copied on my SD card. One where I originally placed it and another where Aldiko organizes it. Then I have to go back and delete the originals. It would be nice to remove this step, as it's a little annoying to have to go back again, but I can't figure it out.
apropos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
This question is not related to Calibre, you'll have better chances of getting answers in the Android subforum.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert