Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-22-2017, 09:46 AM   #1
eng10110
eng10110 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Onyx Boox Max 13.3" How to trigger screenshots

Hello Onyx Boox Support;

I accidentally managed to trigger a screen shot (thought it was not possible) on the Onyx Boox Max 13.3" running 1.8.2 firmware.

What is the proper procedure to trigger the screenshot and where are they kept?
eng10110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:15 PM   #2
fishman8
fishman8 is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-t3s
press page up + page down simultaneously
fishman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2020, 09:00 AM   #3
Crowriver
Groupie
Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many!
I'm trying to do this on my Max 2 Pro, under firmware 2.3.1. Doesn't appear to work. The screen refreshes when I press the two buttons simultaneously, but no folder "Screenshots' in storage so if there are images I'm not sure where they have gone.

Feel free to say RTFM, but I'm puzzled why this button press sequence no longer seems to function...?
Crowriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 09:02 AM   #4
Crowriver
Groupie
Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hm, okay they've changed it to a screen tap combo, I suppose because most Boox products no longer have page turn buttons...
Old 09-12-2020, 09:23 AM   #5
M4H35H
Connoisseur
M4H35H doesn't litterM4H35H doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-950, Hanvon E920, Onyx Boox Note Lite, Boox Max2
Touch two corners simultaneously to trigger screenshot, brings up a dialog with options to save or share. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdI1aGojOiU
M4H35H is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2020, 10:05 AM   #6
Crowriver
Groupie

Yep, got it now, thanks.

Pity they didn't keep the button combo too, but the screen corners works well.
Old 09-12-2020, 11:38 AM   #7
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowriver View Post
Yep, got it now, thanks.

Pity they didn't keep the button combo too, but the screen corners works well.
Hadn't known about the screen corners option. Very useful.

Another option is to use the screenshot function on the floating navigation ball. Up until now, that has been my method, but I might just change it.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
max 13.3 screenshot