Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-04-2006, 03:11 AM   #16
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
i would like to have a TODO list.
That would be nice. And wenn done, just strike through the finished entry.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:29 AM   #17
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
IF they were really running a Unix based OS, then it should be possible to use the software from Familiar and Maemo.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #18
firekat
Groupie
firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

It would also be nice to have a "Flashcard" Program. Not a memory card, but a study type flashcard, for studying and memorization. Something a bit more sophisticated than just a document of front and back pages
firekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:49 PM   #19
b_k
Übernerd
b_k is on a distinguished road

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by arivero
IF they were really running a Unix based OS, then it should be possible to use the software from Familiar and Maemo.
or you could say, everything that runs on OpenEmbedded (Familiar and Maemo are both derived from OE, IIRC). I would be happy to see the ipkg package manager on the Iliad, but that may only be a dream at the moment.
b_k is offline   Reply With Quote