Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-02-2020, 07:57 AM   #1096
Penny_Dreadful
She/Her
Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kindle PW5 (G001PX) PW3 PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
There were some changes to Amazon's web pages that prevent the plugin from parsing certain metadata, including the language of the book. This problem will be fixed in the next release of this plugin.
Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Penny_Dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 03:22 AM   #1097
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Version 2.43.0 - 07 Nov 2020

Add the ability to search for books available through the Internet Archive. See plugin documentation for details.

The ability to search Open Library is now deprecated and will be removed in a future release of this plugin. Use the Internet Archive instead since that holds a superset of the books available through Open Library and provides more accurate search results.

"App/Online viewer" has been split off from "Other" in eBook formats in the plugin configuration. Deselecting this will cause subsequent searches to no longer find books that can only be read online or via an app.

The indication that a book is part of Kindle Unlimited will sometimes be missing if amazon.com is being accessed from outside of the USA. The overdrive_link_disable_ku_check plugin tweak can be set to True to prevent the plugin from checking that this indication is present. This will prevent searching and checking currently availability of Kindle Unlimited book from failing for some non-US users.

The overdrive_link_check_only_enabled_lib_avail plugin tweak can be set to True to cause "Check current availability of selected books" to only check libraries that are currently enabled in the plugin configuration. If not set then all libraries are checked.

Handle website change at Amazon. (Fixes partially missing metadata, including the book's language.)
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2020, 07:40 AM   #1098
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you very much!
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 08:14 PM   #1099
Penny_Dreadful
She/Her
Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kindle PW5 (G001PX) PW3 PW1
Thank you for getting on this so quick, unfortunately I'm having another problem, this time it's not matching to any Kindle Unlimited books with the error "No Format". In settings I have the allowed formats set to Kindle, Epub and PDF.

I tried it with the "overdrive_link_disable_ku_check" just in case as I'm in Australia but my Amazon account is American, but the error stays the same.

Here is the log:
Spoiler:
Code:
Starting job: Search for books by 1 author 
Overdrive Link 2.43.0, calibre 5.4.2 
Search language: English 
Search formats: Adobe EPUB eBook, Adobe PDF eBook, Kindle Book, Mobipocket eBook, Open EPUB eBook, Open PDF eBook 
================================================= 
Finding library books by Charlie N. Holmberg 
Accessing library Unlimited 
Search Unlimited for spellbreaker by charlie holmberg 
Get https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-text&rh=n%3A154606011%2Cp_27%3Acharlie+holmberg%2Cp_28%3Aspellbreaker%2Cp_n_feature_nineteen_browse-bin%3A9045887011%2Cp_n_feature_nine_browse-bin%3A3291437011&sort=price-asc-rank&unfiltered=1&fap=1 
result_count_text: 2 results 
Response: page 1 of 1. 2 total results 
Found (k)  [B089SQRBBR@ak, @ak/unlimited, English] 
Found (k)  [B082HRSZKW@ak, @ak/unlimited, English] 
Found 2 books in 2.6 sec 
Search Unlimited for spellbreaker by charlie n. holmberg 
Get https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-text&rh=n%3A154606011%2Cp_27%3Acharlie+n.+holmberg%2Cp_28%3Aspellbreaker%2Cp_n_feature_nineteen_browse-bin%3A9045887011%2Cp_n_feature_nine_browse-bin%3A3291437011&sort=price-asc-rank&unfiltered=1&fap=1 
result_count_text: 2 results 
Response: page 1 of 1. 2 total results 
Found (k)  [B089SQRBBR@ak, @ak/unlimited, English] 
Found (k)  [B082HRSZKW@ak, @ak/unlimited, English] 
Found 2 books in 1.8 sec 
Opening cache database C:\Users\Shannon\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\Overdrive Link Cache.db 
Opened in 0.0 sec. Cache is 1,331,200 bytes and contains 72 items. 
Getting info for B089SQRBBR@Unlimited 
Get https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089SQRBBR 
Book is not in Kindle Unlimited 
Updated book info: Spellmaker by Charlie N. Holmberg [Spellbreaker [02], B089SQRBBR@ak, @ak/unlimited, 47North, 2021-03-09T00:00:00+00:00, English] 
Getting info for B082HRSZKW@Unlimited 
Get https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082HRSZKW 
Book is not in Kindle Unlimited 
Updated book info: Spellbreaker by Charlie N. Holmberg [Spellbreaker [01], B082HRSZKW@ak, @ak/unlimited, 47North, 2020-11-02T00:00:00+00:00, English] 
Closing cache database: 2 items added 
Ignoring (no format): Spellmaker by Charlie N. Holmberg [Spellbreaker [02], B089SQRBBR@ak, @ak/unlimited, 47North, 2021-03-09T00:00:00+00:00, English] 
Ignoring (no format): Spellbreaker by Charlie N. Holmberg [Spellbreaker [01], B082HRSZKW@ak, @ak/unlimited, 47North, 2020-11-02T00:00:00+00:00, English] 
Matching 1 calibre book with 0 library books 
Found 0 matching calibre books in 0.0 sec
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	customise-overdrive-8-11-2020.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	183286  
Penny_Dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 06:06 AM   #1100
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny_Dreadful View Post
Thank you for getting on this so quick, unfortunately I'm having another problem, this time it's not matching to any Kindle Unlimited books with the error "No Format". In settings I have the allowed formats set to Kindle, Epub and PDF.

I tried it with the "overdrive_link_disable_ku_check" just in case as I'm in Australia but my Amazon account is American, but the error stays the same.
The "Ignoring (no format)" message is a consequence of "Book is not in Kindle Unlimited" which is also reported in the log. This is exactly what the new tweak is intended to prevent from happening.

I suspect that the tweak has not been set correctly. You may want to copy and paste it to assure that it is entered correctly. The relevant part of the plugin instructions is:

Quote:
Configuring Tweaks

The plugin has a number of configuration settings for advanced users that are managed by setting "tweaks" for the plugin. From the main Calibre screen select: Preferences -> Tweaks -> Plugin tweaks. This will open a dialog where tweaks may be set by adding Python variable assignments. The supported tweaks are:
overdrive_link_disable_ku_check = True
This prevents the plugin from checking whether the web page for a book shows it as being part of Kindle Unlimited when searching or checking current availability. This indication will sometimes be missing if amazon.com is being accessed from outside of the USA.
Advert
Old 12-12-2020, 06:23 PM   #1101
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.44.0 - 12 Dec 2020

Fix incompatibility with calibre version 5.7. (Fixes inability to search or check book availability.)

Report plugin tweaks in use at the start of each search job.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:44 AM   #1102
activedirectory
activedirectory began at the beginning.

Device: none
Overdrive availability

I am trying to play around with searching for books on Overdrive through Python and I love this plugin.

I discovered that the current availability of a book is rendered using javascript and was wondering if you could give me a hint of how to recover that information?

I was using requests and it obviously didn't work. I also tried inspecting your code but didn't quite follow where the magic happened.

Thanks!
activedirectory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #1103
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by activedirectory View Post
I discovered that the current availability of a book is rendered using javascript and was wondering if you could give me a hint of how to recover that information?
There are two main cases. If the book is already on hold for the current user then the data comes from the HTML page that shows the user's holds. Otherwise it comes from the main HTML page for the book.

The book HTML page has an inline script that assigns a structure containing data about the book to window.OverDrive.mediaItems. In the plugin the get_media_items2() in overdrive.py locates this data and parses it using the JSON decoder. get_current_book_availability() extracts the needed data and calculate_wait_weeks() combines it to produce the wait time estimate.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:39 PM   #1104
activedirectory
activedirectory began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
There are two main cases. If the book is already on hold for the current user then the data comes from the HTML page that shows the user's holds. Otherwise it comes from the main HTML page for the book.

The book HTML page has an inline script that assigns a structure containing data about the book to window.OverDrive.mediaItems. In the plugin the get_media_items2() in overdrive.py locates this data and parses it using the JSON decoder. get_current_book_availability() extracts the needed data and calculate_wait_weeks() combines it to produce the wait time estimate.
Thank you - I didn't realize the information was there all along!
activedirectory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 08:41 AM   #1105
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.45.0 - 09 Feb 2021

Detect books available for "flex borrowing" on Hoopla. Providing credentials to log into Hoopla in the library configuration will allow the plugin to calculate the estimated wait times for flex borrowing titles that are on hold.

Remove searching of Open Library. Open Library will be automatically disabled in the plugin configuration whenever calibre is restarted. Any existing links to Open Library books will still function. The Internet Archive is supported by this plugin and can be used to search for the same set of books instead.

Remove support for Kindle Owners Lending Library (KOLL). This service was discontinued by Amazon on January 4, 2021. Any plugin configuration for KOLL will be automatically removed. Any existing links to KOLL books can be removed by using "Check and repair book links" in the plugin menu.

Update the default configuration provided to first-time users of this plugin.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:40 AM   #1106
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
I have a question about outdated results.

I went through my library some time ago to search for all books available on Kindle Unlimited and updated the odpid column, but now many of them are outdated and need that identifier removed.

Does the plugin change remove current id's if they are there, but are not found using the plugin?

I don't know how to approach updating all the books. If I just search the books with the plugin, and the book is not in Kindle Unlimited, but has a previous id that says it is, what happens?

Is there a way to just remove id's of a specific source? I have 4 different libraries that are using the plugin so just mass deleting the entire column isn't good. I just want to delete a specific source.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 08:01 AM   #1107
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Does the plugin change remove current id's if they are there, but are not found using the plugin?
To remove outdated links select the books you want to check and use the use the "Check current availability of selected books" menu item.

Quote:
If I just search the books with the plugin, and the book is not in Kindle Unlimited, but has a previous id that says it is, what happens?
Nothing. Searching only adds links. It does not remove existing links.

Quote:
Is there a way to just remove id's of a specific source?
In the plugin configuration enable only the libraries you want to check before using "Check current availability of selected books". That will limit it to checking only those libraries.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:07 PM   #1108
Rellwood
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can't seem to get the id's to update

I am trying to update the Kindle Unlimited books. I basically just deleted all the odpid and odid identifiers for the books that had old data. I deleted the old cache and started new. It seems that there are a LOT of books that do have Kindle Unlimited, but they are not updating either column. I am checking for purchasing and borrowing since I can't tell if the book was not found unless I can see if it was at least showing a purchase available.

Now I am having trouble getting the columns to update with the id's.

I checked for three books that I KNOW are available, made sure they would be found and ran the plugin. It still wouldn't update the column. Here is a truncated job details showing that there were 3 books out of 3 that have Kindle Unlimited, but then it shows updating 0 columns/books. My goal is to have the odid and opid columns show the id's. I take that info and add tags to make it easy to see which books are available where. Without those columns being updated, I can't tell.

Can you please let me know how to fix this?

I am searching for:
The Caress of Fate by Elisa S. Amore,
Unfaithful by Elisa S. Amore,
Brokenhearted by Elisa S. Amore.

I chose to find the selected books.

They are all in a series together. When I use the search internet for book on Amazon it finds it right away, so if the plugin is really picky about author/titles being exact, I don't know what to do.

Here are the results from the Kindle Unlimited search

Spoiler:
Starting job: Search for books by 1 author
Overdrive Link 2.45.0, calibre 5.9.0
Search language: English
Search formats: Kindle Book, MP3 Audiobook, Mobipocket eBook, OverDrive MP3 Audiobook, OverDrive WMA Audiobook, WMA Audiobook

Accessing library Kindle Unlimited
Search Kindle Unlimited for brokenhearted by elisa amore
Get https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-t...ltered=1&fap=1
result_count_text: 1 result
Response: page 1 of 1. 1 total results
Found (k) [B01M3X1NXS@ak, @ak/unlimited, English]
Found 1 book in 1.0 sec
Search Kindle Unlimited for caress by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01B4N7XK6@ak, @ak/unlimited, English]
Found 1 book in 0.9 sec
Search Kindle Unlimited for unfaithful by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01F38U51M@ak, @ak/unlimited, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Search Kindle Unlimited for brokenhearted by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01M3X1NXS@ak, @ak/unlimited, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Search Kindle Unlimited for caress by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01B4N7XK6@ak, @ak/unlimited, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Search Kindle Unlimited for unfaithful by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01F38U51M@ak, @ak/unlimited, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Accessing library Unlimited with voice
Search Unlimited with voice for brokenhearted by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01M3X1NXS@ak, @ak/kuwn, English]
Found 1 book in 1.0 sec
Search Unlimited with voice for caress by elisa amore
Found 0 books in 0.8 sec
Search Unlimited with voice for unfaithful by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01F38U51M@ak, @ak/kuwn, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Search Unlimited with voice for brokenhearted by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01M3X1NXS@ak, @ak/kuwn, English]
Found 1 book in 1.0 sec
Search Unlimited with voice for caress by elisa s. amore
Found 0 books in 0.9 sec
Search Unlimited with voice for unfaithful by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01F38U51M@ak, @ak/kuwn, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Accessing library Whispersync Available
Search Whispersync Available for brokenhearted by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01M3X1NXS@ak, $ak/w4v.store, English]
Found 1 book in 1.0 sec
Search Whispersync Available for caress by elisa amore
Found 0 books in 0.8 sec
Search Whispersync Available for unfaithful by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01F38U51M@ak, $ak/w4v.store, English]
Found 1 book in 0.9 sec
Search Whispersync Available for brokenhearted by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01M3X1NXS@ak, $ak/w4v.store, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Search Whispersync Available for caress by elisa s. amore
Found 0 books in 0.8 sec
Search Whispersync Available for unfaithful by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01F38U51M@ak, $ak/w4v.store, English]
Found 1 book in 0.9 sec
Accessing library Purchase
Search Purchase for brokenhearted by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01M3X1NXS@ak, $ak/store, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Search Purchase for caress by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01B4N7XK6@ak, $ak/store, English]
Found 1 book in 1.1 sec
Search Purchase for unfaithful by elisa amore
Found (k) [B01F38U51M@ak, $ak/store, English]
Found 1 book in 1.4 sec
Search Purchase for brokenhearted by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01M3X1NXS@ak, $ak/store, English]
Found 1 book in 0.7 sec
Search Purchase for caress by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01B4N7XK6@ak, $ak/store, English]
Found 1 book in 0.8 sec
Search Purchase for unfaithful by elisa s. amore
Found (k) [B01F38U51M@ak, $ak/store, English]
Found 1 book in 0.7 sec
Accessing library Audible
Skipping Audible: Supports none of the configured book formats
Skipping Audible: Supports none of the configured book formats
Opening cache database C:\Users\Robin\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\Ove rdrive Link Cache.db
Opened in 0.0 sec. Cache is 8,710,144 bytes and contains 3,383 items.
Found B01F38U51M@ak/ in cache
Updated book info: Unfaithful - The Deception of Night: Young Adult Paranormal Romance by Elisa S. Amore & Annie Crawford [B01F38U51M@ak, @ak/kuwn @ak/unlimited $ak/w4v.store $ak/store, Kindle Book, Elisa S. Amore, 2016-05-02T00:00:00+00:00, English]
Found B01B4N7XK6@ak/ in cache
Updated book info: Touched - The Caress of Fate: Young Adult Paranormal Romance by Elisa S. Amore & Annie Crawford [B01B4N7XK6@ak, @ak/unlimited $ak/store, Kindle Book, Elisa S. Amore, 2016-02-03T00:00:00+00:00, English]
Found B01M3X1NXS@ak/ in cache
Updated book info: Brokenhearted - The Power of Darkness: Young Adult Paranormal Romance by Elisa S. Amore & Annie Crawford [B01M3X1NXS@ak, @ak/kuwn @ak/unlimited $ak/w4v.store $ak/store, Kindle Book, Elisa S. Amore, 2016-10-30T00:00:00+00:00, English]
Matching 3 calibre books with 3 library books
Found 0 matching calibre books in 0.0 sec
Updating current availability for 0 books with newly found (or possibly missing) available links

Any advice would be helpful
Old 03-09-2021, 08:25 PM   #1109
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I am searching for:
The Caress of Fate by Elisa S. Amore,
Unfaithful by Elisa S. Amore,
Brokenhearted by Elisa S. Amore.
Updated book info: Unfaithful - The Deception of Night: Young Adult Paranormal Romance by Elisa S. Amore & Annie Crawford [B01F38U51M@ak, @ak/kuwn @ak/unlimited $ak/w4v.store $ak/store, Kindle Book, Elisa S. Amore, 2016-05-02T00:00:00+00:00, English]
Found B01B4N7XK6@ak/ in cache
Updated book info: Touched - The Caress of Fate: Young Adult Paranormal Romance by Elisa S. Amore & Annie Crawford [B01B4N7XK6@ak, @ak/unlimited $ak/store, Kindle Book, Elisa S. Amore, 2016-02-03T00:00:00+00:00, English]
Found B01M3X1NXS@ak/ in cache
Updated book info: Brokenhearted - The Power of Darkness: Young Adult Paranormal Romance by Elisa S. Amore & Annie Crawford [B01M3X1NXS@ak, @ak/kuwn @ak/unlimited $ak/w4v.store $ak/store, Kindle Book, Elisa S. Amore, 2016-10-30T00:00:00+00:00, English]
They are not matching because the book titles on Amazon are different. For example you are searching for "Brokenhearted" but the book on Amazon is named "Brokenhearted - The Power of Darkness: Young Adult Paranormal Romance". In another case your title is "The Caress of Fate" but Amazon's is "Touched - The Caress of Fate: Young Adult Paranormal Romance".

The use of a dash to separate subtitles in those books on Amazon is not the common convention. The plugin will ignore extra subtitles after a colon while matching, but not those after a dash. To get it to match you would need to change the titles of those books in your calibre library to better reflect the titles used on Amazon.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:39 PM   #1110
Rellwood

Quote:
The use of a dash to separate subtitles in those books on Amazon is not the common convention. The plugin will ignore extra subtitles after a colon while matching, but not those after a dash. To get it to match you would need to change the titles of those books in your calibre library to better reflect the titles used on Amazon.
Geeze, Amazon is always changing their titles too. It also seems like books that I have in my Library from a long time ago (my "maybe" and "wishlist") and other read books that were Kindle Unlimited or Library have either been dropped from Amazon or has changed the titles too much.

THe book downloads from Amazon one way, Amazon lists it another way, then Goodreads lists it a whole different way. I curently have "original title" "Goodreads title", and Amazon Title but I need to update them.

I just wish that I could easily find the old books that are no longer available in Amazon.

Thanks! I will try and figure this out.

Tags
id=model, overdrive