Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-12-2006, 04:33 PM   #1
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Wink Online shop now open for selected business users: 649 Euro

Apparently invited business users with interest in evaluation of the Illiad can now order the Illiad in the Web Shop.

So please do not give up your hopes, things look promising!

Current price:
649 Euro + 20 Euro Shipping
Sales Tax seems to be included.

Last edited by R2D2; 06-12-2006 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Oops, someone was faster than me. ;-) Sorry!
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:17 PM   #2
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
the device seems to be getting more and more expensive...

549+tax+shipping would have been better for me.
It seems they add the VAT for Netherlands, theny have 19% while we here in germany still have 16 at the moment...so it would have ben more in the direction of 649 all inclusive here isntead of 670 according to your description...

I think the Hanlins will sell well if they manage to reach the market before the Iliad and the Sony...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2006, 06:04 PM   #3
Azania
Azania began at the beginning.

Device: Palm E2; Nokia 770
OK, I had forgotten that once you've paid tax in one European country, you're done. Here in the UK VAT is 17.5%. So the €649 +€20 is only a little more than the fairer option. This is pretty expensive anyway - especially for me since I've just got a Nokia 770 as I was getting restless - but, hey, money is not enough.

Please send me an invitation, Irex! I have been one of the polite ones - never a cross word against you folks and I fully understand how a new project gets delayed. By the way, Irex, many of us early adopters of products such as these walk around with them at work and before you know it you might land an order of parhaps 300, in my case, from our employers.
Azania is offline   Reply With Quote