Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-18-2009, 01:18 AM   #16
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
actually, we did disable signatures for new members because we were getting a lot of signature spammers. but, i thought the cutoff point was 10 posts... check again (i see you've got 30 posts now, so in theory it should be there) and if not, let me know and i'll mention it to alex.
It's a MIRACLE!!! Yup, "edit signature" link and all.

Big cheers to you!
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:04 AM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Wild View Post

Big cheers to you!
glad you figured it out.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #18
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Wild View Post

Big cheers to you!

So........where's your signature?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #19
F1Wild
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
So........where's your signature?
So far it's in my head...
Old 05-24-2009, 06:33 AM   #20
F1Wild
Addict

I found a source for most of the Steinbeck books I've been looking for. Has anyone had any history with using XXXXXXXXXXX I'd like to have some reference before I download.

Thanks!

Last edited by Nate the great; 05-24-2009 at 11:00 PM. Reason: piracy link deleted
Advert
Old 08-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #21
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur
Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Editing my signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Click on "User CP" at the left top, then "Edit Signature".
Hi, here's another newbie wondering how to Edit Signature. But when I did as you said: Click on "User CP" there was no "Edit Signature" to be found.

Oh, woe. What to do?

Susan
Music&Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:58 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music&Mayhem View Post
Hi, here's another newbie wondering how to Edit Signature. But when I did as you said: Click on "User CP" there was no "Edit Signature" to be found.

Oh, woe. What to do?

Susan
Wait until you have the appropriate number of posts.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #23
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur
Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Re: # posts needed to add sig lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
actually, we did disable signatures for new members because we were getting a lot of signature spammers. but, i thought the cutoff point was 10 posts... check again (i see you've got 30 posts now, so in theory it should be there) and if not, let me know and i'll mention it to alex.
Well, YOWZA! I guess I better get cracking!

And get out of a thread that's about Pearl Buck ... but someone else asked about the sig lines first, not me.

Susan
Music&Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote