Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 12-26-2007, 01:12 AM   #1
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
GEB Librarian?

Hi folks,
Those of us who are fans of the EB-1150 know that Steve Breen's GEB Librarian is a great way to manage and transfer our books to the device. However I've been unable to contact the author after several tries. I am trying to find out how to retrieve a copy of my license key after a computer crash.

I know that Fictionwise is now selling a license for the program now but I purchased mine directly from the author before he entered into an OEM agreement.

Has anyone been in touch with the author? From the looks of his website I gather the Librarian software is no longer maintained.

Thanks!
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 05:41 AM   #2
Dajala
Enthusiast
Dajala began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX, Sony PRS-505
I've previously seen Steve post on the Fictionwise list located on Yahoo. You might try asking there.
Dajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2007, 02:15 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatton View Post
Hi folks,
Those of us who are fans of the EB-1150 know that Steve Breen's GEB Librarian is a great way to manage and transfer our books to the device. However I've been unable to contact the author after several tries. I am trying to find out how to retrieve a copy of my license key after a computer crash.

I know that Fictionwise is now selling a license for the program now but I purchased mine directly from the author before he entered into an OEM agreement.

Has anyone been in touch with the author? From the looks of his website I gather the Librarian software is no longer maintained.

Thanks!
I was in contact with him a few months ago. Perhaps he is just on vacation.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #4
lmarie
Dilettante
lmarie doesn't litterlmarie doesn't litter

Device: EB1150, Cybook Gen3, Kobo Touch
I registered my program on 12-15-07. Email address was back to him, at

ebooknut@breeno.org

I think he's around out there.
lmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:07 PM   #5
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Hey thanks a bunch guys! I'll give it a shot :-)

-----

I noticed on his website after quite a bit of trying and some failed attempts he and his wife were finally able to have a baby. I expressed my congratulations to him and that I was sure this was keeping him busy.

Thanks again.

Last edited by Gatton; 12-26-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Advert
Old 12-29-2007, 11:46 PM   #6
Gatton
Groupie

Steve got back to me right away at the address posted by lmarie. I was having withdrawals! There's other ways to get your books organized, converted and onto the 1150 but Steve's program is the easiest and best IMHO.

Thanks a bunch.