Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 12-21-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
Flogiston
Enthusiast
Flogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-500 (RIP), Kindle Keyboard 3g, jetBook Color, Kindle Paperwhite
Sabatini, Rafael: Chronicles of Captain Blood v1, 21 Dec 07

A relatively recent addition to PGAU, Sabatini's second book of Captain Blood adventures.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Chronicles of Captain Blood.lrf (209.9 KB, 740 views)
Flogiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #2
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Thanks for this,--I posted the first Captain Blood book, so looking forward to doing the second one. Are you planning a .prc version? I'm working on the .prc version of the first book, so if you aren't planning to, I can just go ahead and do it.

The Captain Blood books are awesome...
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2007, 04:26 PM   #3
Flogiston
Enthusiast
Flogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-500 (RIP), Kindle Keyboard 3g, jetBook Color, Kindle Paperwhite
It's my pleasure. Actually, I've been really looking forward to reading this one, as I've only ever read the original novel, which was indeed awesome. I'll probably have to track down an old copy of The Fortunes of Captain Blood in the near future as well.

You can go ahead and do the mobi version, I'm sure there are folks who'll like having consistency between the two books. If it makes it easier I can give you the html0 file (when I get home from work). I may've gotten around to the .prc eventually, but there is a largish set of ebooks that I've made and posted that are only in the Sony format, and every now and again I get community-minded and make mobi's.

If anybody specifically requests a mobi version, I do my best to oblige quickly.
Flogiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #4
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flogiston View Post
It's my pleasure. Actually, I've been really looking forward to reading this one, as I've only ever read the original novel, which was indeed awesome. I'll probably have to track down an old copy of The Fortunes of Captain Blood in the near future as well.

You can go ahead and do the mobi version, I'm sure there are folks who'll like having consistency between the two books. If it makes it easier I can give you the html0 file (when I get home from work). I may've gotten around to the .prc eventually, but there is a largish set of ebooks that I've made and posted that are only in the Sony format, and every now and again I get community-minded and make mobi's.

If anybody specifically requests a mobi version, I do my best to oblige quickly.
Well like I said, I'd be happy to since I am posting Captain Blood anyway. I know it can be a bit trying to do all the formats. I'm trying to get into the routine of posting all three formats at once, but it can be a challenge time-wise sometimes.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote