Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-31-2012, 06:28 AM   #1
KlausRegenbrecht
Connoisseur
KlausRegenbrecht began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
If Rating show at the front of Titel the number of stars!

In Metadata i added: {series}{series_index:0>2s| | - }{title} and it works fine.
Now i'm trying to find out how to get the digit 1,2,3,4 or 5 in front of the titel, if the rating is 1 - 5 stars. If there is no rating, then this field should be empty.

Klaus
KlausRegenbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausRegenbrecht View Post
In Metadata i added: {series}{series_index:0>2s| | - }{title} and it works fine.
Now i'm trying to find out how to get the digit 1,2,3,4 or 5 in front of the titel, if the rating is 1 - 5 stars. If there is no rating, then this field should be empty.

Klaus
If you feast your eyes on the Save to Template guide
{rating||-}

I am not sure if this returns Stars or a number 0-5

Stars are not valid in file names
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #3
KlausRegenbrecht
Connoisseur
KlausRegenbrecht began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
If you feast your eyes on the Save to Template guide {rating||-}
Thank you for the answer, rating will show a number like this 2.0, but i want just the number like 2 or 3 (2, 3 stars) but if there are no stars i dont want the zero (o), if the field has no value, then the result should be an empty string, like {series} do.

Klaus
01.02.2012 appendix:
i found a solution that works fine for me, with a helpfull hand of my friend Friedhelm:
{series:.10}{series_index:0>2s| | - }{title}, changing the title
{authors}{rating:.1| - |}, changing authors

All the books have no ratings, only the books i have read. With the rating at authors i can see with one view, which books are read already! 0=new book, 1 - 5 = already familiar.
Show this (0 - 5) at the end of a book-title, will sometimes be out of sight, if the titel is very long (with series and series-index in front)!

Last edited by KlausRegenbrecht; 02-01-2012 at 09:25 AM.
KlausRegenbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote