Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
Heather56
Heather56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 3G + Wi-Fi
Does anyone have The Vampire Diaries: The Dark Reunion

I've been searching everywhere for it, they have every other book in the series but that one. Any help for where to get it would be great!

Last edited by Heather56; 03-02-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Heather56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Does not seem to be available as an eBook...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I see it in the Sony Store as a free book.

I'm guessing you're running into Geo Restrictions?
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Sure as heck... Sony has it for free.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
Heather56
Heather56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 3G + Wi-Fi
I actually was able to get that one, I thought it might have DRM but it was able to covert. But when I asked Amazon they said it wasn't available for kindle format, though all the books in the series before it and after it were. So I wasn't really sure what was going on with that. But thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
I see it in the Sony Store as a free book.

I'm guessing you're running into Geo Restrictions?
Heather56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ebook, kindle, pdf