Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-31-2011, 01:39 PM   #61
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk View Post
It doesn't show anywhere on ES File Explorer, card or device. Anyone know what the program name is? I see everything else but that but I can access it and such. Its there somewhere!
I think you need root explorer to view/copy files in there
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:00 PM   #62
jcarley
jcarley began at the beginning.

Device: Nook or Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Try going into the app itself and select Kill/Start Button Savior Service. This happened to me last night. I was ready to uninstall/reinstall, then I remembered reading somewhere that the app stops working and needs to be reset. Another reason could be that you lost USB Debugging. Go into the NOOKcolor Tools app >All Settings > Development > USB Debugging (check the box).
Do you know if there is a way to keep the usb debugging always selected. Whenever I reboot or power down my color, i have to go back in and check the debugging box.

I have the 1.1 R2 root. Don't recall this issue when I used button savior on 1.0.1 rooted with autonooter 0.2

Would love to just set it and forget it!
jcarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2011, 12:24 AM   #63
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarley View Post
Do you know if there is a way to keep the usb debugging always selected. Whenever I reboot or power down my color, i have to go back in and check the debugging box.

I have the 1.1 R2 root. Don't recall this issue when I used button savior on 1.0.1 rooted with autonooter 0.2

Would love to just set it and forget it!
This appears to be an issue with 1.1 root. I havent seen any workarounds.
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote