Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
jtminta
jtminta began at the beginning.

Device: cruz reader
can't find nkjv bible for my cruz reader

Can any one help me find a nkjv bible for my cruz reader. I have borders preloaded but they only have a study version. Can any let me know where to find a downloadable nkjv?

Thanks Joe.
jtminta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Project Gutenberg, perhaps? Or the Bible society of your choice?
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
If you have your Cruz Reader unlocked/rooted then install the YouVersion Bible from the Android Market. It has quite a nice selection of downloadable Bible translations including NKJV.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote