Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 03-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #16
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Only if you have a store nearby, no delivery is available. No stores here in MN unfortunately.
I am surprised they won't ship it. Are you sure they won't? 1-877-688-7678

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #17
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I am surprised they won't ship it. Are you sure they won't? 1-877-688-7678

Dale
I haven't tried contacting them, because I haven't decided to pull the trigger, yet. I will if and when I do decide. I still have a few days before myAmazon 30 day return guarantee expires.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #18
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I haven't tried contacting them, because I haven't decided to pull the trigger, yet. I will if and when I do decide. I still have a few days before myAmazon 30 day return guarantee expires.
Sounds like you're doing the same thing I am. Thinking about returning a K2 and getting something else.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:37 AM   #19
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Frys.com right now has the EZ Reader for $229 after a $20 mail-in-rebate

http://shop3.frys.com/product/5834633

And yes, it is currently available for shipping as well as store pickup.
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #20
Bookathon
Bookaholic
Bookathon doesn't litterBookathon doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 1, 3, Ipad
I picked one up in Fisher indiana store yesterday, but the store price was 259 and rebate was 20 dollars, they did not match the price with their own online store which was 249 before rebate and in front of the box it says 200 books and 2mb card is included with sd card reader but I id not find that reader in the package.
Bookathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #21
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I ordered mine online to be picked up a the Fry's near me. Then just went into the store and picked it up. That way I got the online price
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #22
Shadow
Enthusiast
Shadow began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader
I picked one up this past weekend at my local Fry's.. they also had it for 12 months interest free on a fry's card.. so I dropped it on my Fry's card..
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote