Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-22-2023, 01:55 PM   #1
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Amazon UK / US / elsewhere?: 3-Month Free Kindle Unlimited for Prime members

As seen at Mashable: https://mashable.com/uk/deals/kindle...ited-free-deal

Apparently Prime members in the UK can claim 3 months of free Kindle Unlimited now through October 11 if you haven't had a trial in the last 3 years. I don't actually see the Prime limitation on the offer page but that's how it was billed, so I'm keeping it.

Changing the URL to the US site gives the same offer for me, so I'm signed up again. Not sure it's been 3 years for me but I'll take it.

Hopefully, I'll get more use of KU this time. At minimum, I'm finally going to try We are Legion (We are Bob) which has been recommended to me a lot.

Amazon UK link (w/o affiliate tags):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku

Amazon US link:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku

For those in Canada or elsewhere where KU is offered, it might be worth changing the URL to your country's to see if it works for you too.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 03:55 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
In an email I received from Amazon, there was an offer for 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for Amazon Prime members in Canada for $0.99. The link was https://www.amazon.ca/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku.

There was also a $7 off a minimum $20 order for your first order sent to an Amazon pickup point.

Quote:
Kindle Unlimited Offer - Terms and Conditions

This is a limited time offer.

Redemption of the promotion requires an Amazon.ca account.

All existing Kindle Unlimited subscribers with past free trials, current free trials or paid memberships are not eligible for this promotion.

Offer is only available to customers located in Canada.

Offer is subject to the Amazon.ca Kindle Unlimited Terms of Use and Conditions of Use and Sale.

After the contracted period, you authorize us to charge your credit card on file $9.99/month until you cancel.

You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.ca/kucentral and adjusting your settings.

Offer limited to one per customer and Amazon account.

Offer may not be combined with other offers.

Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

No gifting is allowed for this promotion.

If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert