Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-11-2023, 03:00 AM   #61
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Amazon

Prime Day --> details -- 11~12 Jul
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 04:49 AM   #62
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

eReaders
Advert
Old 07-11-2023, 08:19 AM   #63
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I'm hoping Anker USB A to USB C cables are on sale Prime Day. I need a new one, so I've waited just in case.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 08:29 AM   #64
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Anybody heard anything on any of the invite "deals"?
cc_in_oh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 09:14 AM   #65
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Anybody heard anything on any of the invite "deals"?
Nothing for me, so I'm assuming that we were passed over. This is just speculation on my part.
Advert
Old 07-11-2023, 09:40 AM   #66
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
The Prime Day Deal is in effect on Fire tablets (for Prime members only, apparently).

This is the deal for the newest one, Fire Max 11:

- Tablet only (64/128 GB) $149.99/199.99 (list $229.99/279.99)
- Keyboard bundle (64 GB only?) $239.98 (list $319.98)
- Productivity bundle with keyboard and stylus $249.99/299.99 (list $354.97/404.97)
I'd been hoping for a deal on this tablet, but talked myself out of it, as my 10-inch still works just fine. Maybe for Black Friday. Instead my Prime Day shopping was done at Macy's, of all places, which had a great deal on a Vornado fan--15 percent off, and a 12 percent Rakuten rebate; Amazon had no discount on the same item.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 09:43 AM   #67
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Nothing for me, so I'm assuming that we were passed over. This is just speculation on my part.
So apparently it wasn't first come first served - if it was, it sold out in the first few hours yet they continued to advertise it right up to last night. That seems too cruel even for Amazon.

I've looked at a couple of other items but the discounts aren't anywhere near enough to tempt me...
cc_in_oh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 09:51 AM   #68
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
If you have Amazon card 6% back during Prime days. 7% if you select delivery next Wednesday for eligible items. The items are eligible if they allow you to select it. So, getting 7% back on cat food to use towards ebooks.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 11:52 AM   #69
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
If you have Amazon card 6% back during Prime days. 7% if you select delivery next Wednesday for eligible items. The items are eligible if they allow you to select it. So, getting 7% back on cat food to use towards ebooks.
The 6% has a caveat from what I've seen thus far. Next to it is a "See details" which states the extra 1% back applies if shopping at Whole Foods, at least on a couple of items I've checked.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 01:04 PM   #70
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Some of the Anker cables I needed went on sale. Ended up with a three pack to get a discount, but that's okay, I'm sure I'll use them eventually. The video card I needed to replace the dying one in my home theater PC was on sale. That system's 11 years old, so I wasn't expecting that. I took the slow shipping credit for it, since I'm not going to be able to test it this week. Hopefully I can do so before the thirty day return window closes.

And quite surprisingly, the large McCormick bottles of cinnamon sugar were on sale and I got a subscribe & save discount on top of that, with the first delivery Thursday. I haven't been able to find the larger ones anywhere locally.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 04:50 PM   #71
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Anybody see a deal for Kindle Unlimited subscriptions for those already subscribed?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 05:31 PM   #72
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I ordered a 32" Samsung smart TV from B&H Photo, which had the same price for two days as the Amazon Prime Day one. About $200. Regular price $227 but it was listed on Amazon for the past week or so at $217.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 05:45 PM   #73
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Anybody see a deal for Kindle Unlimited subscriptions for those already subscribed?
I am also looking for this...annoying that I cannot even find a way to extend my existing subscription with 12/24 month option.

Last edited by tomsem; 07-11-2023 at 06:02 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 06:44 PM   #74
CAFlanny
Connoisseur
CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, Meebook P78 Pro, Kindles: PW5, Voyage, & Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I am also looking for this...annoying that I cannot even find a way to extend my existing subscription with 12/24 month option.
Unfortunately, no Prime Day deals, but you can gift yourself a subscription: amazon.com/kindleunlimitedgift. I went with the 2 year deal, as it saves you the most.
CAFlanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 09:48 PM   #75
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Boooo!!! Hiiiisssss!!! Amazon replaced slo-mo digital credits with 7% cash back. Lame! I ended up not ordering half of what I was planning, except for things that are on special. Amazon loses yet again.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote