Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2023, 10:42 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Prime Day Begins 11 July

Prime Day Is Back This July 11 & 12

Quote:
With Big Savings, New Amazon-Exclusive Deals, and Celebrity Product Launches

Save big on popular brands like Lancôme, Kérastase, Peloton, Victoria’s Secret, YETI, The Drop, and Sony, and save on new Amazon-exclusive deals from D’Amelio Footwear, OPI, and Alo Yoga

Get up to 75% off an Amazon Fire TV 43” Omni Series and other exciting products with Invite-only deals, a new way for Prime members to request an invitation to access exclusive Prime Day deals that are expected to sell out

Start back to school and college shopping now, with thousands of selections under $5, $10, and $20 ahead of Prime Day
Quote:
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- (NASDAQ:AMZN)—The countdown begins to Amazon’s Prime Day event. From July 11 at 3 a.m. EDT through July 12, Prime members get exclusive access to Amazon’s lowest prices so far this year on select products from a variety of brands, like Bose, Hey Dude, and Theragun. New deals will drop every 30 minutes during select periods throughout the event, with deep discounts on top products from the hottest brands. This Prime Day, members in the U.S. can also shop more deals on small business products than ever before. Customers can join Prime or start a free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate and get the most out of Amazon.

more...

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-22-2023 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-21-2023, 03:06 PM   #2
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Prime Day 2023

Are there ever Prime Day deals on Audible subscriptions? And if so, can you give them as gifts?

I'm not a Prime member, but a friend of mine is, and if there were a Prime Day Audible deal that he could gift me, he would (and I'd pay him back).
Advert
Old 06-21-2023, 07:18 PM   #3
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Prime Day is on my Birthday this year. whoop
Apache
Old 06-21-2023, 09:51 PM   #4
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Are there ever Prime Day deals on Audible subscriptions? And if so, can you give them as gifts?

I'm not a Prime member, but a friend of mine is, and if there were a Prime Day Audible deal that he could gift me, he would (and I'd pay him back).
If there is an Audible deal, you could presumably bypass the gift issue by getting a 30-day free trial of Prime to qualify.

I know there've been Audible deals for Prime members for Black Friday--annual membership for around $100. I don't recall what's been done for Prime Day one way or the other.
Old 06-22-2023, 12:33 AM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kindle Unlimited -- limited time
Quote:
Deal Terms and Conditions

• Limited Time offer. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Does not apply to prior purchases. Offer is non-transferable, may not be resold, and may not be combined with other offers.
• Use of Kindle Unlimited is subject to the Kindle Unlimited Terms of Use.
• After the free trial or purchased trial period, you authorize us to charge your primary payment method or another payment method on file $11.99 USD/month + any applicable taxes until you cancel. Cancel anytime by visiting amazon.com/kucentral.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Current and past Kindle Unlimited members are not eligible.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-22-2023 at 01:39 AM.
Advert
Old 06-22-2023, 12:44 AM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible Premium Plus -- Prime Only -- exp 31 Jul @ 11:59 pm PT
Quote:
For a limited-time, get 3 months free and enjoy best-selling audiobooks, exclusive Originals, podcasts, and more.

After 3 months, $14.95 a month. Cancel anytime. Ends July 31, 2023.
Quote:
Offer available until July 31, 2023 at 11:59PM PT. Offer is valid only for new customers of Audible.com who are Prime members at the time of sign-up. You will receive a 3 month Audible Premium Plus free trial that includes one credit per month as part of the Audible Premium Plus Membership Plan along with unlimited streaming of the Audible Plus Catalog. After 3 months, your membership will continue until cancelled at the then current full price (currently $14.95/mo. + tax) with your designated credit card or another available card on file. Cancel anytime by visiting the Account Details page. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-22-2023 at 01:34 AM.
Old 06-22-2023, 12:54 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:

The only Audible offer I see so far is a free 3-mo trial sub (see above). I doubt there'll be anything else. Since it's a trial offer, there's no gifting.

If you're eligible, you could sign up for a free 30-day Prime Membership in order to get the Audible offer.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-22-2023 at 12:57 AM.
Old 06-22-2023, 01:03 AM   #8
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
If there is an Audible deal, you could presumably bypass the gift issue by getting a 30-day free trial of Prime to qualify.

I know there've been Audible deals for Prime members for Black Friday--annual membership for around $100. I don't recall what's been done for Prime Day one way or the other.
Thank you! Thank you!

I thought I remembered mention of Audible annual membership deals, just couldn't remember the occasion. I will wait for Black Friday. The 30-day free trial of Prime to get the deal is a great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Audible Premium Plus -- limited time

NOTE: I can't see this offer, so I can't fill in the details. I'm assuming that it's for those who've never had a trial offer or those who haven't had one within the past year. I had a free trial last Sep.
According to the fine print at the bottom of this page: "Offer is valid only for new customers of Audible.com who are Prime members at the time of sign-up."
Old 06-22-2023, 01:25 AM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
According to the fine print at the bottom of this page: "Offer is valid only for new customers of Audible.com who are Prime members at the time of sign-up."
Thanks for the link. I'll edit my post.
Old 06-22-2023, 11:31 AM   #10
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Closing this thread. Please post at the newer thread:

Prime Day 2023

tm
Closed Thread