Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-18-2023, 07:51 AM   #1
HVE88
HVE88 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS t2
Need river PRS t2

Hi,

My sony PRS t2 won't run on windows 10 anymore. I can't find a driver on the sony website anymore because support has stopped. IS there a driver available anywhere else?
HVE88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 08:13 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
It's just USB Mass storage. It shouldn't need a special driver. Try a different cable.

EDIT:
I just tried my PRS-T2 on a Win 10 VM, mapped Sony Reader to USB and it was detected as drive E:, F: and G:. Windows 10 wanted to "fix" one or two drives, but I clicked the X to cancel.

Can see the Setup partition (G: ), main ebook partition (E: ) and the SD card (F: ). Was able to open an epub with Calibre Viewer.

Normally I use Linux for everything, hence the VM on Oracle Virtual Box.

Last edited by Quoth; 05-18-2023 at 08:33 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2023, 03:32 AM   #3
kapqa
Enthusiast
kapqa began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t2, prs-900, kobo sage
you can use this software for registering your PRS-T2 if you want to import DRM Books
https://www.softpedia.com/get/Others...-Library.shtml

if you use Adobe Digital Editions, make sure u you use the same email adress for both ADE and Sony Reader for PC, then you can import the books from ADE onto Sony Reader Software (manually importing from directory) and from there onto PRS-T2.
kapqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 04:08 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If for any reason you need to replace your T2, a Kobo Libra 2 is a very good replacement.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote