Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-31-2023, 02:56 PM   #61
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Expect some quote soon that is something like:

Yeah, I wouldn't bet any money against it, that's for sure.

Well, fine while it lasted. I splurged quite a bit, but mostly to finish up series I'd been collecting for years anyway.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 04:47 PM   #62
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just got an email. 2x Kindle Points when purchased between 12:00am and 11:59PST on June 6th and 7th.
Advert
Old 06-14-2023, 10:45 AM   #63
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I made sure to use up my points on an early Scarrow book (never comes on sale according to Ereaderiq.com). Good while it lasted. BTW, stacking credits worked fine. I applied $9 of credits to a single book without a problem (twice).

Last edited by Tarana; 06-14-2023 at 10:48 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 10:51 AM   #64
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've got $3 to use; I'm waiting for a compelling reason. I've still got some time. I won't be earning another credit.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 12:23 PM   #65
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I've got $3 to use; I'm waiting for a compelling reason. I've still got some time. I won't be earning another credit.
Yeah, since moving away from Kindle, I've found the points aren't super compelling. I wouldn't kick them out of bed for eating crackers. But I don't buy from Amazon to earn points.

At this point, I get $5 in Amazon credit from Bing every month and a half or so. I use those to accumulate points and will (eventually) get a $3 credit. As Amazon makes points of a shorter duration they become less useful.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2023, 08:39 PM   #66
DuskyRose
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
At this point, I get $5 in Amazon credit from Bing every month and a half or so..
I did too, for quite a long time. But keep an eye out on the 'Donation' part of the page. For some reason, it turned on donations to an organization that I'd quit donating to years ago.

By the time I found it it was turned back on, I'd tied up a few thousand points. There may be a way to have contacted customer serivce to get them back, but I just can't spare the energy this month.

I'm just throwing points at the $5,000 Amazon card drawing. It's something to do.
Old 06-15-2023, 08:38 AM   #67
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Its a joke. You got to spend $100 to earn the $3 credit
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 01:26 PM   #68
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
Its a joke. You got to spend $100 to earn the $3 credit
Well, no. There are bonus point days. Either double points or a big bonus on a set amount, initially $10, most recently $20 (when the kickback doubled to 400 points). The program is a whole lot less appealing than it was, but it's still a lagniappe if you're buying at Amazon anyway. It's also a way to get a discount on Big 5 books. Something's better than nothing.

For me, the program was generous enough initially that it was worth making some of my purchases at Kindle, especially as it was pretty easy to roll bonus points over into a new bonus, but they've made it too hard now. It was nice while it lasted.
Old 06-15-2023, 06:32 PM   #69
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
2x Kindle Points June 16

Double Points Day is coming!
Earn 2x Kindle Points on Kindle books when you purchase between 12:00AM and 11:59PM on June 16.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 02:12 PM   #70
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
$15 on Kindle books to earn 300 Kindle Points

New Kindle Rewards bonus offer: Spend $15 on Kindle books between June 20-25 and earn 300 bonus points. Activation required.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 04:56 PM   #71
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
New Kindle Rewards bonus offer: Spend $15 on Kindle books between June 20-25 and earn 300 bonus points. Activation required.
Huh. I guess enough people didn't bite when it was $20!

Last edited by issybird; 06-20-2023 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-20-2023, 08:18 PM   #72
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Huh. I guess enough people didn't bit when it was $20!
Could also be a pre-Prime Day promo, since that's coming up next month.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 08:20 PM   #73
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Of course, they waited until after I had spent about $15 this morning. I had by that time another $3 credit waiting.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 09:11 PM   #74
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
This was good timing as there was a true crime book I wanted to read -- Unmask Alice: LSD, Satanic Panic, and the Imposter Behind the World's Most Notorious Diaries. I was sick of waiting for the price to go down. So I bought it to earn points and also earned credits because it's a Great on Kindle book.

This probably means that the price will plunge tomorrow.

Last edited by Critteranne; 06-21-2023 at 09:24 AM.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 09:11 PM   #75
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Of course, they waited until after I had spent about $15 this morning. I had by that time another $3 credit waiting.
If you spent $15 on the 20th, it should count. In my previous experience they count the whole day even if you activate the offer later in the day.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote