Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-09-2017, 02:01 AM   #1
SLM26
SLM26 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight
Nook Glowlight Library not showing up in Calibre

Hello All,
I am new to Calibre. I have had a nook for years, but have been thinking about changing over to Kindle. At this point I am simply trying to load my Nook Glowlight library into the Calibre library. When I hit the device button at the top it shows I have zero books. I have hundreds of books, so I am not sure what is going on.
Any tips or advice on what I should do or a step that I may have missed?

Thanks!
SLM
SLM26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:15 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Barnes & Noble does not allow access to books you purchased from them over a USB conenction. If you do a bit of googling you might fond other ways of getting your books from them, but, IIRC they tried blocking most of those ways a year or two back.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2017, 02:19 AM   #3
SLM26
SLM26 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight
Ok, thank you for the quick response.
SLM26 is offline   Reply With Quote