Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-27-2023, 03:56 PM   #181
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Alas, no sales on the RAM, hard drives or CPU cooler I need, but at least I saved a whole $3 on the power supply!
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 11:28 PM   #182
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Well, it's pretty much a wrap. The vast majority of the sales will end in a few hours. There are a few stores that'll continue their sales during the week. At the end of the week, I'll unsticky this thread.

All in all, this is the worst Black Friday I've ever seen. The only things I purchased were the Hulu and Starz deals for $0.99/mo each. That'll get me back into a paid video service. Outside of that, prices weren't low enough to entice me to pull the trigger on anything else.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 11:34 PM   #183
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I hit the outlet mall today-

Bought a cardigan sweater at Banana Republic
Light weight bomber jacket at Tommy Hilfiger
Denim jacket at Hollister
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 11:52 PM   #184
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
75% off all Dark Horse digital comics always costs me plenty.

Grabbed $100 Apple Card with $15 promo from Amazon.

On the physical side, the boutique horror Blu-ray sales were pretty good.

So all-in-all a pretty expensive weekend for me.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 02:16 AM   #185
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I went for the $19.99 Peacock deal to watch my auto races.

I found a few things that were more "needs" than "wants" for 33% off, so I picked them up.

No complaints, but not an exciting weekend. Maybe nowadays they aren't making things that *would* excite me!

Last edited by GA Russell; 11-30-2023 at 06:51 PM.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 02:21 PM   #186
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Amazon just shipped the items I purchased early AM on Thanksgiving.

I selected the free shipping so figured it would be somewhat delayed but they don't usually wait an entire week.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 02:47 AM   #187
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Amazon US Prime 3 mths @$7.49 + PBS 2 mths @$1.50

Found this special offer when I went to the Prime page on my Amazon US account; I cancelled my monthly subscription in October. Got this primarily for some shows I want to watch on PBS. I have been surprisingly lucky on my Black Friday offers on Amazon and Audible this year

(1) the Prime membership fee of $7.49/month for 3 months and $14.99/month thereafter and (2) $1.50/month for 2 months and $5.99/month thereafter for (PBS Masterpiece), in each case, plus any applicable taxes. Your Prime membership and PBS Masterpiece subscriptions continue until canceled.

As usual, this offer is most likely targeted and YMMV.
Link: https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime

ETA: AcornTV is also on offer, 2 months @$1.75 then full price thereafter. Channel offers appear to be good until Dec 3.

Last edited by ngrant; 12-01-2023 at 03:01 AM.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote