Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2022, 03:10 AM   #1
JonBHartley
JonBHartley began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Kobo Libra 2 SD Image

Hello,

I disassembled my Libra 2 to swap out the 32 gig SD card with a larger 128 gig one. I think I damaged the original SD card during the removal process, though, as I can't get it to read in any of my SD readers, nor back in the Libra 2 itself. Can someone send me a working Libra 2 image?

Old 03-26-2022, 04:10 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent. But, I don't know how good it is. From memory, the person who produced it has similar issues and it hasn't been tested.
Advert
Old 03-26-2022, 05:25 AM   #3
JonBHartley
JonBHartley began at the beginning.

Thumbs up

I appreciate the send!

It's too late for me to continue tonight, but this image is giving me trouble. The Kobo doesn't boot at all when the SD is in. When the SD is removed, and the Libra 2 is powered on and connected to my laptop, it registers itself as a "SE Blank 6SLL" in Other Devices. Once I power it down, put in the SD card, then power it back up, I get nothing from it. I'll have to continue testing things out after a night's rest.
Old 10-15-2022, 11:31 AM   #4
WorkerBee
WorkerBee began at the beginning.

Please can anyone help me with the Kobo Libra 2 SD card image?
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, libra 2, sd card