Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-06-2022, 06:14 PM   #1
Tlr311
Tlr311 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Can't see books

This may be just something I'm missing, but after doing a search, I can't get to the view of my complete library of books. Help?
Tlr311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 06:17 AM   #2
bazookajoe
Connoisseur
bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.

Device: Onyx Leaf, excessive amount of Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlr311 View Post
This may be just something I'm missing, but after doing a search, I can't get to the view of my complete library of books. Help?
Yeah it's a bit of a pain. Swipe left and slide open your grouping draw, the press the "Search" bar up the top again (like how you did to search in the first place) then in the dialogue that pops up again press "Clear" in the bottom left corner.

To clear filters that you've done using the group drop-downs (Tags, Series etc), just reselect "Groups" at the top of the tree.
bazookajoe is offline   Reply With Quote