Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-01-2013, 03:09 AM   #31891
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
And time after time, you lose.

I win again with this new post, as I will with a new post whenever some else tries to win instead of me.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:11 AM   #31892
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Someone else is always trying to win.

This time it happens to be me.

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2013, 07:17 AM   #31893
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You tried. You have now failed.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #31894
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Without trying I would have been doomed to failure anyway.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:18 AM   #31895
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Doomed is an appropriate description.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2013, 08:44 AM   #31896
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

And now you've failed to win too.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." — W.C.Fields (attr.)

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:09 AM   #31897
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
zzzzzzzzzz <snore> "... best laid schemes...." zzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #31898
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Who's turned off Lazy Scot's alarm clock?

I win, anyway.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #31899
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
And now you've failed to win too.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." — W.C.Fields (attr.)

I win.
Damn fool indeed.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #31900
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

He should get his talking in his sleep looked at.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #31901
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I suspect that, at least by W C Fields' standard, we're all damn fools in this thread.

Nevertheless, I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #31902
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

At least we're a happy group. Who would have thought that futility would be so entertaining? No wait, there's America's Funniest Home Videos to prove that already.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #31903
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Just one big happy family. When we're not squashing, gnawing, eating or otherwise attacking each other!

I win, you know.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #31904
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

It's called playing.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:39 AM   #31905
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Playing? I glad I'm not around when you're angry.

I'm too busy winning...

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!