Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 02-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
kressg23
Enthusiast
kressg23 began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader, iPhone
I finally decided - thanks to you all!

I ordered my EZ Reader yesterday. After contemplating, researching, reading, and more researching, I decided to get one of these. It seems like a really nice all-around reader for someone who's never owned one before. Plus I really liked that it had an SD slot and folders for organization. I found your links in another thread about the online libraries - what a great idea! I can't wait to get it and start loading it up. Thanks again for all of your help!
kressg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Congratulations! I'm glad you found the right reader for you When do you expect to get it in?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kressg23 View Post
I ordered my EZ Reader yesterday. After contemplating, researching, reading, and more researching, I decided to get one of these. It seems like a really nice all-around reader for someone who's never owned one before. Plus I really liked that it had an SD slot and folders for organization. I found your links in another thread about the online libraries - what a great idea! I can't wait to get it and start loading it up. Thanks again for all of your help!

Great. Enjoy the process
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:42 AM   #4
kressg23
Enthusiast
kressg23 began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader, iPhone
I hope it will be here tomorrow!! I can't wait to get it. I'm sure I'll be super impatient while it charges. I love to read fantasy, so my first books on it are some recommended by a friend of mine - the Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb. After that, I'd really like to check out some of the ones here.
kressg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:47 AM   #5
iterati
Zealot
iterati doesn't litteriterati doesn't litter

Device: Hanlin V3, RCA REB1100, iPaq 214
Excellent, and for even greater experience I'd recommend the .fb2 format for book files.
For info about how to configure the presentation, see: http://openinkpot.org/wiki/How%20can...20own%20fonts?
Though, I find totally uneeded the line:
p + p { margin-top: 0.25em }
it leaves empty space after paragraph change, it looks bad and you lose space.
iterati is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert