Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-23-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
blackkbot
blackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with others

Device: kindle touch
Kindle Touch sudoku with menu

I apparently messed up the upload last time so here it is again. Just sudoku in html5 with a convenient popup menu. Feel free to reuse or edit, just send me an updated copy .

or you could help me out and download it here http://www.filefactory.com/file/5121.../n/ksudoku_rar
but I also uploaded it to the forum server so this is not required.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sudoku.JPG
Views:	5702
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	86741  
Attached Files
File Type: rar ksudoku.rar (21.9 KB, 947 views)

Last edited by blackkbot; 05-23-2012 at 02:40 AM.
blackkbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:21 AM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Thanks for the app. Worked w/o problem.

there are some issues:
* How to delete a previously entered number?
* How to write the possibilites to the boxes at the bottom of the each cell?
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #3
blackkbot
blackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with others

I updated Kindle Touch Sudoku. I did a complete overhaul.
-I took out the popup number menu.
-Created my own puzzle generation (I plan to make it adjustable but I'm working on difficulty that isn't just random right now if you want to adjust it you need to edit the code in ksudoku2.js "for (var i = 0;i<=70;i++)" change the 70 to closer to 90 for impossible and closer to 0 for super easy).
-I added a mark input so you can write small text within the selected box.
-It only solves for one puzzle... the puzzle it generates (part of the difficulty generation)
-The background of the input should change to a darker color when you input the wrong answer and lighter when you put the correct answer.

I would still prefer you download it from this location. It helps me and it saves bandwidth for the forum. (I'm not sure they care but I know it mattered on my webserver.)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/27x1...n/ksudoku2_rar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ksudoku2.JPG
Views:	4206
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	87092  
Old 05-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
yiming
Zealot
yiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch, PW2, PW5
@blackkbot

i'm not sure what your intention is, but the download includes a 7MB useless screen capture in .bmp format.

Last edited by yiming; 05-31-2012 at 08:27 AM.
yiming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:59 AM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
@blackkbot

i'm not sure what you intention is, but the download include a 7MB useless screen capture in .bmp format.
It also includes the editor's backup files and this hidden file:
Quote:
Originally Posted by .fuse_hidden0000 ...
{
"items": [
{"name": "Mount Extend", "priority": 2, "action": "bin/mount.sh"}
]
}
This is a GPL-v2 program but in this archive, the license materials have been removed. Possibly to "save space" for that 7MB screen capture?

This is not the first questionable download file from this user.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #6
blackkbot

yeah sorry about the bmp but I need the 5 mb for the dl on the site and all the extra stuff I can delete but I didn't get around to it I figured I would just release it... If there's anything wrong with it, other than programming logic, it happened with ksudoku the original. Sorry about all the clutter files it's a work in progress. I can't explain my brain I don't know why I removed the licensing file but my intentions were to completely remove the original ksudoku since mine is completely written from scratch.

And to be completely honest I have only uploaded 2 things (my original ksudoku edit, see top post, and this brand new sudoku, the post in question) and posted them on this site. My first post was taken down because the link died almost instantly after posting it.

Anyways, next time I will be sure to clean up the folders before uploading. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by blackkbot; 05-31-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: defending my honor
Old 05-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #7
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
It is a small file without the screen capture.
Just attach it to the topmost post of your thread.
That way, people can always find your latest work in the topmost thread.

One other hint: rar is rarely used in the Linux world but zip (or 7zip) archives are not a problem.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote