Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-20-2022, 02:36 AM   #841
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbugbul View Post
Hi pdurrant! I am a newbie here. I love mobileread already... As i see PM is not enabled for me. Could you please help me with this issue? Thank you in advance.
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 10:07 PM   #842
treedev
treedev began at the beginning.

Device: N514
Hi pdurrant, just joined the board after getting my hands on a Kobo Aura (n514) and pumped to be here. Could I get PMs enabled on my account? Working through some technical issues with my e-reader after a failed update and need to PM some members UART u boot outputs that I'm not keen on posting until I have a working solution.
treedev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 05:48 AM   #843
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedev View Post
Hi pdurrant, just joined the board after getting my hands on a Kobo Aura (n514) and pumped to be here. Could I get PMs enabled on my account? Working through some technical issues with my e-reader after a failed update and need to PM some members UART u boot outputs that I'm not keen on posting until I have a working solution.
Done.
Old 04-24-2022, 03:49 AM   #844
mannngle
mannngle began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
My kobo e-reader stuck in restoring screen and its probably bricked so I need a SDcard image for that someone from forum said he can send but my private message is not working can you help me please ?
mannngle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 06:47 AM   #845
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannngle View Post
My kobo e-reader stuck in restoring screen and its probably bricked so I need a SDcard image for that someone from forum said he can send but my private message is not working can you help me please ?
Done.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:08 AM   #846
DevSentries
DevSentries began at the beginning.

Talking

Hello, I too need the image for Kobo Glo, more specifically how to fix it.
DevSentries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 02:14 AM   #847
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevSentries View Post
Hello, I too need the image for Kobo Glo, more specifically how to fix it.
Then ask in the appropriate request thread. You already seem to have PM access.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:50 AM   #848
DevSentries
DevSentries began at the beginning.

Sorry, I thought i was in a different thread. So sorry!
DevSentries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 03:46 AM   #849
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevSentries View Post
Sorry, I thought i was in a different thread. So sorry!
No problem.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature