Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-17-2020, 07:03 PM   #1
kpoviv
kpoviv began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Change or edit default fonts? Paperwhite 7th

I need to change the size of the bold and other things in the MOBI format. I know that even if I modify the book with Caliber (in mobi format). The changes cannot be seen on my kindle. I wanted to know if the fonts can be modified by connecting my kindle to the pc and editing some settings.
PS: I already know that there are formats like DOCX and AZW3 that give me those options. But I want to know if there is any way I can modify some parameters of the MOBI format from my kindle (bold and other font styles)
kpoviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 07:24 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
The answer hasn't changed from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=333971

(And triple posting will only annoy people, not get you more/better answers. You'd do well to take a trip to the Guidelines page, found at the bottom of every forum page).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2020, 08:06 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What is this Caliber program that keeps getting mentioned all over the place lately?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:13 PM   #4
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What is this Caliber program that keeps getting mentioned all over the place lately?
It's better then Calibre.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
editt, fonts, kindle, mobi, paperwhite