Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 02-03-2019, 12:57 AM   #1
PocketKonne
PocketKonne began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino vision 4 HD
Are search links posdible?

I want the Android version to be displayed as a search link in the book details, the fields like author, keywords or book series, just like in the browser version.
PocketKonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:55 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Unless I misunderstand what you are asking for, Android CC already does it, as shown by this screen capture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	169497  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2019, 02:20 PM   #3
PocketKonne

which version?
Old 02-04-2019, 04:26 PM   #4
PocketKonne

Or is there any way I can set anything up anywhere?
Old 02-04-2019, 06:36 PM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketKonne View Post
which version?
All versions of CC since 3.3.1 (20/March/2014)
Quote:
Or is there any way I can set anything up anywhere?
It is totally automatic. Have you tried tapping on an item in book details?

I note you are using an e-ink device. Have you tried using CC's e-ink color corrections (Settings / Other / Attempt color correction ...)?
Advert
Old 02-04-2019, 10:29 PM   #6
PocketKonne

I just noticed that I have the desired functions in the downloaded books.

Only when I go to connect and look at the books inside the calibre library, the search links are missing.
Old 02-05-2019, 02:50 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I just noticed that I have the desired functions in the downloaded books.

Only when I go to connect and look at the books inside the calibre library, the search links are missing.
The links are available the cloud connection but not the content server connection. That won't change because CC has no access calibre's database in the content server connection.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:03 AM   #8
PocketKonne

Too bad. Especially on the ebook reader it is very annoying if you have to access calibre with your browser.

But thanks for the answer!