Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
sharpki
sharpki began at the beginning.

Device: none
No idea what im doing.

I received many Lrf files from friends and ive only read one book using Microsoft reader. Every time i try to open a different lrf it saids the file is damaged or missing. Should i be converting the lrf files to pdf? if so how ? or is there a lrf reader...

PLEASE HELP ive lost so much time not finding anything on the internet
sharpki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Just download the sony Ebook Library software. It includes an LRF viewer, and is free.
Here's a link:
http://ebookstore.sony.com/download/

(Here's a hint: click on the little while square at the very bottom of the page: it has arrows inside it. Then you get a very clear full-page view.)

And welcome to the forum, sharpki.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert