Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 04-14-2018, 07:22 AM   #1
slasor
slasor began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Calibre downloading *all* books ever downloaded

The calibre app on my kindle is now downloading *all* the books I've ever downloaded via the app back onto my kindle

I have tried downloading via going into the book and clicking download and selecting the file format and by pressing, and holding, the book itself to download it.

I have Calibre 3.21 and use the "start content server"

I use a PC and the only change has been an update where it asked if I trust Calibre (selected yes)

Is this occurring to anyone else and how has anyone been able to resolve it?
slasor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:52 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
If you use "Download all" then CC does queue all the books. When processing the book in the queue it will notice that it already has the book and not download it again.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2018, 06:18 AM   #3
slasor
slasor began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I went into the connection settings and disabled one of them that sent updated versions of the book
Seems to have fixed the issue
slasor is offline   Reply With Quote