Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 06-04-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
JonahInTheWhale
JonahInTheWhale began at the beginning.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 lte
Yandex Disk support request

Hello! I've downloaded and installed your app and i believe it is very good, but i can't use it because my calibre library is located on yandex disk. Yandex disk is quite popular and comfortable to use cloud storage service with more then 5 millions downloads on google play. Please add support for this storage! Thank you.
JonahInTheWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #2
Sarmat89
Evangelist
Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Disk API is documented here.
Sarmat89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:45 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The yandex API apparently does meet our requirements, although their path transversal API seems very bizarre. I will add this to the list of possible things to do to CC Android. Given that this is a long list, I make no guarantees that I will actually get to it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote