Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 03-02-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
rsmeade
rsmeade began at the beginning.

Device: Zire31
Question Plucked Sites Going to Wrong Folder on Card

After my computer crashed, I recently upgraded to Sunrise 0.42j then opened my old .sdl file to resume Pluckering (1.8) on my Palm. Unfortunately, for some reason all my old Sunrise documents that I sent to my SD card in my Palm are going to the Palm/Programs/Plucker folder, which Plucker does not look at. Any new pages I add to Sunrise correctly load to the Palm/Launcher folder, and I can successfully view those in Plucker. All old pages sent to Palm memory continued to upload to the correct folder just fine.
I have tried changing the output destination to blank, then saving, then putting back to my SD card, but to no avail. Is there any known solution to this other than re-adding the pages in Sunrise from scratch (which seems to work every time)?

Thanks!
Old 03-07-2007, 04:03 PM   #2
rsmeade
rsmeade began at the beginning.

Device: Zire31
Talking Problem Solved!

If no one else will answer my problem, I guess I will need to! :-)
Seriously, I did some poking around and playing with Filez, and finally got it working by just moving all my Plucker .pdb files from folder Palm/Launcher to Palm/Programs/Plucker.

Just guessing, but perhaps Plucker first checks the Launcher folder for documents, and if it doesn't find anything, it checks programs/plucker.

How those documents ever got to Palm/Launcher in the first place I have no idea, but at some point when I totally reinstalled they must have somehow drifted in there.

At least there is a solution for the record.
Long live Sunrise/Plucker!
Advert