Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 11-13-2006, 08:55 PM   #1
howard g
howard g began at the beginning.

Device: tx
Question Always minimized update dialog window -possible?

How can I configure sunrisexp so that the update dialog window always remains minimized or absent and never (or maybe only if the sxl is open, or on error) appears, all while maintaining the auto update capability? It can be distracting to have the update window pop up in the middle of something frustrating to show that everything is going ok with it when my entire world is crashing down on me in another application that has my attention.

I apologize for this sunrisexp FAQ but I can't find an answer anywhere...

Laurens, a huge thank you for this awesome piece of software engineering. Advance thanks to anyone who can point me to the answer.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:15 AM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
There's no setting for that.
Advert
Old 11-14-2006, 06:37 AM   #3
howard g
howard g began at the beginning.

Device: tx
Req

Thank you for the quick reply. Please consider adding a config knob to allow for quieter unexceptional updates.

(Would a possible workaround be to run sunrisexp as another user or would the update window come up in my desktop space in that case anyway?)